Thursday, April 10, 2008

Night Out

So.... last night Alex and I had a night out since we haven't really seen eachother all week. We decided we would get something to eat and then check out the baby section at Target. We went to taco bell to eat - and it wasnt as good as we thought it was going to be, but what can you expect from fast food!?! So then we went to Target and it was in interesting experience. every aisle we went down Alex had to make a joke... not funny. So, we walked around for a little bit longer and then we decided to go.... Well, when we were on the way out, I happened to see these two girls sitting in the Target food center eating ice cream. That made me want ice cream. The thing is, there are not really any good ice cream shops on the west side of town.... so we went to Wal Mart to try and find some Edy's Mint Chocolate Chip... they didn't have any at Wal Mart. I really, really wanted it - so Alex said he would take me to Krogers. Well, on the way out of Wal Mart I saw these fruit bars... they looked really good!! So then, I couldn't decide did I want the ice cream or the fruit bars...? We left Walmart and went to Krogers and they didn't have the same kind of fruit bars, but they DID have the Edy's Mint Chocolate Chip!! So, that's what we got.
This trip may not have been the best of our nights together, but... it was the first of my probably many food experiences that will come throughout my pregnancy and Alex was a pretty good sport about it. I'm hoping that he'll be as understanding for the next six and a half months! Thanks, honey - I love you!

1 comment:

Jared and Katy said...

Aww Alex is so good to you! And I have no doubt he will be wonderful to you for the rest of your pregnancy, you picked a winner! :)