Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Big Change


about a week ago i decided to die my hair dark brown - it turned out looking almost black, but it has lightened a little bit. alex does really like it as much as my light brown hair, but he hasnt really pushed for me to color it back. so, yesterday i made another big decision - to get my hair cut. it was a very dramatic change. i took off about seven and a half inches and now my hair is to my chin. i was really nervous about getting it cut, but i felt like it was a change that i needed to make right now. it felt like a fresh start. alex was pretty adamant about me NOT getting my hair cut-he likes it long... but when i got home he really took it and i think he likes it alot. i guess its just one of things - ever since we started dating almost four years ago i've always had long hair and so he just couldnt picture me with short hair, but now he sees that it doesnt look bad at all. it actually looks cute! so, we made an agreement that if he let me cut my hair i would change it back to brown..... we'll see about that!

my mom loves it - now she wants to get her hair cut short too. and of course, my sister wants to be just like me, so she wants to cut hers as well. i'm not sure what the rest of the fam. thinks but i'll find out tonight!!!

No comments: