Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Avery!


We have had so much going on lately that I have to write about! So, can we talk about Disney?! We took Avery to Disney for the first time on his birthday and it was a lot of fun. Alex and I have not been since we got engaged there in March of '07. My family came down and Alex and I took the day off on Friday and we spent a good part of the day taking Avery around Magic Kingdom to see characters and ride on the kiddie rides. Can I just say that he LOVED it?! I guess that's probably typical for a child visiting the most magical place on earth, right? I think he liked the rides more than anything... every time it was time to get off he would either cry or try and make a break for it to get back on! He LOVES Mickey and all the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters and he was so excited to see them until we got up close and they were life size - then he got a little freaked out and wanted to hide behind me. :)
Here are some pictures from our day!

Samie and I on the race cars
Avery "driving" his and Alex's race car
Food and Wine Festival at Epcot!
Alex and I, three years and several pounds later :)
With Mickey and Minnie!

Us with Frontier Donald.

What a Great Day!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Of course there was a fat joke....

Jordan said...

haha, I love Alex's comment... so glad you guys had such a great time at Disney for Avery's birthday! Sorry we missed it :( Please give that precious, sweet little boy a hug and kiss from me