Thursday, October 21, 2010

I cannot believe that it is already the end of October. Avery's birthday is next week and he will be 2 years old!! Time literally flies by. I am shocked everyday by how much he has grown, how smart he is getting, and how much he is talking. Our families will be coming to visit soon for Avery's birthday and we are taking him to Disney for the very first time. We are all so excited - I just know he's going to love seeing all the characters and the rides. I will post all about it and pictures as soon as possible!
So, just a little update on what we've been doing recently. We got Avery's Halloween costume - he is going to be a giraffe and it is SOOOOO cute. I will post pictures after he officially wears it (we have tried it on him, but I feel like I can't post pics till after Halloween)!! We went to the Pumpkin Patch here in Celebration and got a small one for Avery. He carries it around every where; it's like his little best friend ha-ha.
Here are some pictures from recently

Avery and daddy
This is the one we picked!!
Align Center
Surprisingly, this only took two tries!! I can't believe it actually turned out because Avery was too short and I am holding him LOL.
Avery and Pooh Bear :)

1 comment:

Jordan said...

OMGosh! Look at how big he has gotten!! He's gonna be tall just like his daddy. Miss you guys. Thanks for sharing pictures. Can't wait to see the ones from Disney and of Avery in his Halloween costume! Love you guys :)