Monday, May 18, 2009

9 hours!

So I'm sitting here watching the season finale of Ax Men working on my foul language, haha. I love DVR I record all the good shows so I can watch sports and then watch primetime in the morning time. BAM! So this morning I listed the Rodeo on craigslist... I sold it in 9 hours, and for more than any trade in offer we got. I told Jess I should get a lot and sell cars...No thanks! I think too many times people, dealerships included, ask too much in order to maximize their profit. I believe that in business you have make the customers think they are getting a deal. So what if you don't make as much as your "need" you still make more than what you had.


Tip of the day: If you list an item on craigslist avoid any email you get that asks for personal info, mentions a moving company picking up the item, or anyone that "lives overseas". There are tons of scams out there. I look for clues that shows they are local. That goes for when you are looking to buy on there too. Look for a specific area in town mentioned, a local phone number, and/or pictures that look like the town you live in. I've seen cars that are listed in Athens but are pictured next to palm trees. Craigslist is great just be careful.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

wow, you never cease to amaze me Alex. 9 HOURS! that's awesome! i love craigslist... those are very good tips.