Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Picture Mania

It seems like once you have a new baby you're always taking pictures of everything they do. Of course, we have been taking tons of pictures of Avery - So, I thought I'd post some of our favorites for our family and friends who don't/wont get to see him often! ENJOY

Avery is watching College Gameday!! Only a few weeks old and he's already into Football!!

Watchin' the game with dad....


He looks so funny right here. Not happy at all, even though he is sleeping. This was one of his first nights.

We got newborn pictures taken. We haven't gotten them back yet, I will post them once we have all of them - but this was one of my favorites... so I jacked it off the web!! Alex holding our new baby. So precious.

First bath.... It was a sponge bath - what an experience.

He looks so comfortable in MY bed.... why can't he do that in his OWN bed!!

Oh... to nap. I think this one is funny because it reminds me a little of my grandfather. He used to nap like that too - lounging on the couch with his head resting on his fist....not a care in the world.

No comments: