Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Spring Break


Today is the day Alex comes home from Florida. He decided to go on a spring break trip to Orlando with some of his guy friends. Since we dont have the same Spring Break, I had to stay home and go to school and work. :(

It hasnt been that bad of a few days, but I have missed him SO much. Saturday night they left and it was so hard to me to go to sleep since we havent really been away from eachother since we were married. I stayed at my parents house for the first two nights and I think they were a little excited about that since I dont really spend a whole lot of time over there. On the first night, I got about three hours of sleep; good thing the next day was Sunday. The second night was alot better, I think because I went home and got my down pillow!!

Last night I went shopping with Katy. Jared is also gone on the trip. We had alot of fun trying on clothes and looking at jewelry. After it was too late to shop, we went back to Katy's house and started watching 50 First Dates - but we were SO tired so we only made it about half way through and then we went to bed. It was alot of fun...

So tonight I think we are going to go and watch 27 Dresses while we're waiting for the guys to get back. I know that he is having a good time with his friends, but I cant wait to see Alex again.

1 comment:

Jared and Katy said...

I agree with your blog completely! By the way I would go shopping with you anyday!
katy