Thursday, September 3, 2009

llama, llama lots of drama

I'm not going to lie folks, I do like to hear gossip - I don't really like to talk it, but listening is not so bad. Though it's probably not a good choice (to contribute by listening), but you can't always control what people around you are talking about - can you??

I don't really want to get into details cause that would be gossiping, right?! =) but I do want say that over the years working with about 40 other women one could hear a whole heap of gossip.... enough crazy stories and drama to be like a reality show, or a soap opera {they are practically the same, right?} -
Or maybe like a Grey's Anatomy without all the sexual tension and more catty-ness; without all the Derek and more of the Christina; without all the cool lab coats and more of the ugly krk shirts..... you guys catching my drift here? Seriously, I wish I could be making money off of it.

And, if it wasn't gossping, I would tell you some of the stories that are going around right now!!

No comments: