Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Baby Boy

Last Friday, we had a big day at the doctor! We had an ultrasound and they checked out all of our baby's organs to make sure everything was on track with growth. We also got to find out what the baby's sex was.... We are having a boy! We had decided that whatever it was we were going to be happy... but I think that Alex is oretty excited, and I have to admit that I always imagined having a boy first. I won't lie... I can't wait to have a little girl - so that I can put her in cute little clothes and fix her hair!! But boys are so much fun. We are really happy. So.... here are just a few of the pictures they put on a CD for us to take home of our growing baby!!


Here are his little footsies!! They are SO cute - He has ten toes... YAY!
This is our baby boys spine. It is just so amazing...
Here he is!! His little tummy and his face. How precious.

Now we just have to get started on finding a new place to live and making sure that we have everything we need for the new baby. We can't wait to meet him!!




3 comments:

Caglefamily said...

Ah, so much fun! I am so excited for you, boys are way fun! No mach for Corban but that's ok, so what are you naming him? Pumkin Pie, won't work for a boy!

Jared and Katy said...

YAY YAY YAY! I'm so excited for you! Keep us updated

Mary Mitchell said...

Congratulations guys! Babies are so much fun - you guys are going to be great parents!