Sunday, May 11, 2008

Rachel

On Saturday I babysat for the Campbells and I have to say that Rachel has gotten SO big and she talks SO much now. We had so much fun on Saturday that I had no choice but to post the pictures and write about it! Even though most of the time I can't really understand what shes trying to say, we had fun communicating together and she had some pretty funny moments yesterday.
Everytime I'm there she likes to play with my phone... this time she was asking me to find Elmo on it!
She was mad at me for taking her picture, and this was the face she came up with to show me. Everytime I pointed my camera toward her she would yell "NO!" and then show me this face!
Here she is.. trying to put her shoes on my feet. She actually got the this one on pretty easily.

She had a lot more trouble with this foot, and she got really frustrated when she couldn't get the shoe on. So she told me to put it on myself!
Here I am with her shoes completely on my feet, but she doesn't understand why half of my foot sticks out of them! So.....
She tries to shove them all the way on! Once she realizes they aren't going to completely fit, she decides she'd rather wear them herself. So she took them off of me and put them back on her own feet! Here we are - I am sitting on the couch and she thinks its funny to put her Hula Hoop around me. So she takes turns putting it around me and then around herself. I'm not really sure what game we were playing...They had some Sprite in their refridgerator and Rachel wanted some. "Soda." She kept telling me. So, I gave her a little bit in this cup and it was so funny after she took the first sip, she kept telling me "this prutty good."
Of course, since I gave Rachel some Sprite I had to give Caleb some. But, when we went to get him a cup he told me he wanted a sippy cup. So, I got him out one that had pictures from the Cars movie - he didn't want that one, he picked out this one with Disney princesses on it and told me that was the one he wanted!! He's so cool.
After a little while, we decided to go outside to play. Rachel apparently has this new fascination with ants. She showed me all of her ant bites when I arrived at their house, and now I can see why... She looks for them and tries to play with them like they are pets! Here, she is using this stick to try and dig around to find some.Whenever she'd find one, she would pick it up and show it to me and she'd say "got one!" I kept telling her they were going bite her, but she didn't seem to mind that much. Once she finally got bit she told me "band aide," and showed me her finger... but went right back to looking for more ants before I had time to get up!
She is so much fun and what a big personality. It's times like this that make me so excited that I get to be a mom soon! I can't wait.


2 comments:

Caglefamily said...

wow they are growing up, Rachel looks alot like Caleb, but with such blond hair. Tell Molly hi for me, and tell her she should get a blog!!

Jared and Katy said...

Very Cute...and Molly does have a blog, ask her about it!